The first of every month I thought I’d do a quick round up of the things I’ve won through my terrible comping addiction. Ironically, the first month I decided to commit to doing a monthly ‘what I’ve won this month’, is the month I do the worst. With moving house and having no internet for a hefty chunk of time, I wasn’t actually expecting to win anything at all July and fully expecting to have to postpone the series for a month, but as luck would have it I found myself getting a win towards the end of this month.
So here is what I won this month:
2nd Prize BBQ bundle from FatGirlSkinny & WestCostFoods
- 2 x Skinni Sweet Chilli burgers (x 2 burgers 113g)
- 2 x Skinni Burgers (x 2 burgers 113g)
- 1 x Skinni Beef Kebabs (x 3 90g)
- 1 x Skinni Pork Kebabs (x 3 90g)
- 1 x Skinni Chinese Pork Steaks (x 2 105g)
- 1 x Skinni Peppered Beef Steaks (x 2 105g)
- 1 x Skinni Italian Butterfly Chicken Steaks (x 2 90g)
- 1 x Skinni Mexican Butterfly Chicken Steaks (x 2 90g)
It was very gratefully received as it definitely helps fill the freezer for a rainy day and was, in fact, the first food related win I’ve ever had.
Well, that’s it for the month of July. I’m hoping to get back into the full swing of things this month and hopefully, i’ll be able to show you a more diverse range of stuff.